Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello and welcome to my new blog






Here are some of my Christmas cards I made recently.




The prices are as follows:
A6/Regular Cards - $5 each
2 for $9
5 for $20
Large square cards - $6 each
2 for $11
5 for $25






All the envelopes are stamped as well with enough space left to write an address if you are sending the card in the mail.






Most of the cards have stamped messages inside.





Each card is packaged in a cello bag with the matching envelope. If you want it mailed to you then it will be put into another envelope for postage.





The majority of stamped images on my products are copyright of Stampin’ Up!® 1990- 2009

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love your work, glad I found you. I live in Northwest Arkansas USA. I am 70 years young and have 4 grown children, 6 grandchildern and 2 great-grandchildren. I love being a grandmother. Be seeing you soon. Keep up the good work.