Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Photo Frames





These are some Christmas decorations I made from chipboard. I bought them from the Stampin' Up! Mini Spring Catalogue. If they have a metallic painted colour on the front then they have a Christmas print on the back and if they have a Christmas print on the front then they have a metallic painted colour on the back. I took a picture of the front and back of the decorations if the back has a Christmas print.








I was selling these for $8 but then re-priced them for $6. I made a picture to go in the frames using Stampin' Up! stamps and added a little tab at the top with sticky tape so that the picture can be pulled out easily. People can replace the picture I have put in there and put a picture or photo of their choice and use my one as a template.


























The majority of stamped images on my products are copyright of Stampin’ Up!® 1990- 2009

1 comment:

The Vintage Rose said...

These are so cute! They could be hung on the tree or around the house with photos of firends/family or left as they are!