Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beaded Earrings

These are my new earrings! I'm very happy with them. I especially like the black beads mixed with the rainbow beads and also the black beads mixed with the silver butterflies!! I am going to make more soon in the same designs but in different colours including gold butterflies so stayed tuned! :)






Unfortunately some of the photo's are a bit blurry again. I think I will be going back to my other phone, at least for the camera, as it was better quality. So, better pic's next time.

2 comments:

travelin del said...

Just Beautiful!!! You have great talent! I love the jewellery holder with the candle too, very nice! Good to see you online again! Keep up the great work! love n hugs

travelin del said...

It was fun to be with you at the Lawson Markets!
I look forward to seeing some new things on your blog too =o)
Hope you are well! Love n hugs!!