Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Earrings

Here are some new earrings I made. Some of them have a bead or Swarovski crystal on them and those one's are $6 a pair where as all the other pairs are $5 each. My favourite are the fairies with the Swarovski crystal!!

Close up of fairy with Swarovski Crystal.
Finished earrings all packed and ready to go!

You may have seen the leaf earrings before but I made more of these because they were popular and, well, I wanted a pair for myself! There a few designs of the same earrings also but you may notice they are available in silver and gold and also in copper (no picture's of the copper one's yet though).Also if you want a different colour bead or crystal just let me know and I can work something out for you.

Please leave a comment. Tell me what you think of my blog, products, prices, etc.
I value your feedback. (Also don't forget to click on the images to view a larger version)


~*~ Earrings are not suitable for sensitive ears ~*~
Seashell image is copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990 - 2009

1 comment:

travelin del said...

These are really great! Fun, Beautiful and Professional!
Hope you are going well!
Love and hugs!! Del