Sunday, March 22, 2009

Small Easter Cards

These small cards are for Easter. I just took some quick photo's though they are not finished yet. I just wanted to get a few samples on to my blog to show you what I'll have available for Easter. Let me know if you would like to order any so that I can be sure to have enough.

The egg on this one opens and closes!!


Inside you will find...

Various Easter marshmallows
Lindt Milk Chocolate bunnies
Lindt Dark Chocolate bunnies

Cards with marshmallow treats inside will be the normal price of $3.
Cards with Lindt Chocolate bunnies inside will be $3.50

Please leave a comment. Tell me what you think of my blog, products, prices, etc.
I value your feedback.
(Also, click on images to view larger version)

The majority of stamped images on my products are copyright of Stampin’ Up!® 1990- 2009

No comments: