Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Re-usable Diary/Notebook Covers

These are my re-usable diary, notebook or address book covers. You can take them off and use them again and again.



Available in your choice of sizes...

Slim ($15 including diary) A5 ($20 including diary)
A4 ($25 including diary)

(Or tell me the measurements and I'll make it to your specific size.)

With a handle...



Up-close pic's...



This one with the cowboy boots is mine. Just to show you that you can have any theme you like. It's made with quilters fabric which comes in a great range of prints, eg. horses, dogs, cats, stars, paisley, you name it and I'm sure I'll be able to find it.


As this one has a lot more detail (corners and fringing, etc) it would cost $35 including the A4 diary.

My apologies to those of you who I told that pictures of this product would be on my blog sooner.

Please leave a comment. Tell me what you think of my blog, products, prices, etc. I value your feedback. (Also, click on images to view larger version)

No comments: